- Box size: 25.4cm x 25.4cm x 5cm
- Assembled puzzle size: 27.5in x 19.6in
- Puzzle material: cardboard
- Puzzle piece thickness: 2mm
- Number of puzzle tiles: 1000
- Product unit weight (box and puzzle): 780 gr
Prisma I and Prisma II are the last pieces of Pop Art that Teresa Burga made before going to Chicago in 1969. Some authors consider them as transitional pieces in Burga’s work, since they link the forms and themes from Pop painting, with a production method that goes without the intervention of the artist’s hand. Perhaps more interesting is the fact that both objects were made with the intention of being manipulated by the spectator: their modular structure invites the spectator to interact with them in the exhibition space, rotating and flipping them around.
Text: Sharon Lerner
Source: Lerner, Sharon [ed .]. (2013). Contemporary art. Lima Art Museum Collection.
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?