- Box size: 25.4cm x 25.4cm x 5cm
- Assembled puzzle size: 27.5in x 19.6in
- Puzzle material: cardboard Puzzle
- Piece thickness: 2mm
- Number of puzzle tiles: 1000
- Product unit weight (box and puzzle): 780 gr
Judith Westphalen was one of the first Peruvian artists to break the canons of the figurative tradition in art, and decisively and radically explore abstraction as a field of experimentation with shapes, compositions and colors. After living for long time outside the country, she exhibited for the first time at the IAC in 1962 and then in 1968. The painting that is part of the MAC Lima collection is a clear example of her artistic searches, through the unsuspected exploration of planes and geometries that come together between atmospheres, vibrant colors and rich textures, to create effects of depth, movement and tension in space.