- Box size: 25.4cm x 25.4cm x 5cm
- Assembled puzzle size: 27.5in x 19.6in
- Puzzle material: cardboard
- Puzzle piece thickness: 2mm
- Number of puzzle tiles: 1000
- Product unit weight (box and puzzle): 780 gr
1. Bandera: Pencil drawing of the Peruvian flag that was used on the artist’s house during national holidays. This piece is part of the series “Somos Libres?” (referring to the Peruvian national anthem), consisting of a series of drawings of objects and iconic elements of Peruvian culture, facing the viewer with the object, trying to generate a conversation about our history and our habits both of consumption and thinking. Original art of 41 x 25.5 inches made in pencil on Bristol paper of 300grms.
2. Unku con diseños estilizados: This Wari ceremonial shirt was made using the tapestry technique and repetitively displays stylized figures between vertical reddish strips. The figures represent a deity with a human appearance, with a dual face marked by feline and camelid features. As a characteristic image of Wari iconography, the figure is shown carrying staffs and escorting prisoners, in a composition elaborated using an accentuated geometrization, characteristic of this style.
Text: Cecilia Prado
Source: Pardo, Cecilia [ed .] (2015). Guía MALI. Lima Art Museum Association