- Box size: 25.4cm x 25.4cm x 5cm
- Assembled puzzle size: 27.5in x 19.6in
- Puzzle material: cardboard
- Puzzle piece thickness: 2mm
- Number of puzzle tiles: 1000
- Product unit weight (box and puzzle): 780 gr
This work is inspired by the traditional streets of Chachas, an Andean town located in the great valley of the volcanoes or also called the valley of fire (Arequipa, Peru). The Andagua River runs through this valley and the area is home to a dozen volcanoes (3600 masl) considered a global geopark by UNESCO. The artist recreates these motifs as he finds a familiarity with his birth town.
100 in stock
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?