- Box size: 25.4cm x 25.4cm x 5cm
- Puzzle size: 73.5cm x 51cm
- Puzzle material: cardboard
- Puzzle piece thickness: 2mm
- Number of puzzle tiles: 1000
- Product unit weight (box and puzzle): 780 gr
Pencil drawing of the Peruvian flag that was used on the artist’s house during national holidays. This piece is part of the series “Somos Libres?” (referring to the Peruvian national anthem), consisting of a series of drawings of objects and iconic elements of Peruvian culture, facing the viewer with the object, trying to generate a conversation about our history and our habits both of consumption and thinking. Original art of 41 x 25.5 inches made in pencil on Bristol paper of 300grms.
Be the first to know about new puzzles and offers